If the family budget is tight, consider the following tips:
1) Never pay a real estate agent a 6 percent commission.
2) Buy used things, except maybe used tires.
3) Get on the do-not-call list and other do-not-solicit lists so you can’t be tempted.
4) Watch infomercials for their entertainment value only.
5) Know what your credit reports say, but don’t pay for that knowledge: go to www.annualcreditreport.com to get them.
6) Consolidate your cable, phone and Internet service to get the best deal.
7) Resist the lunacy of buying premium products like $2,000-a-pound chocolates.
8)Lose weight. Carrying extra pounds costs tens of thousands of dollars over a lifetime.
9) Do not use your home as a piggy bank if home prices are flat or going down or if interest rates are rising.
10) Enroll in a 401(k) at work immediately.
11) Postpone buying high-tech products like PCs, digital cameras and high-definition TVs for as long as possible. And then buy after the selling season or buy older technology just as a new technology comes along.
12) Make your own coffee instead of supporting someone’s successful coffee franchise.
13) Cancel cable tv and a cell or home phone service.
14) Rent movies instead.
15) Bring your lunch to work.
Yuma Auto Insurance
Yuma Car Insurance