Saturday, May 5, 2007

DO YOU OWN A MOTORCYCLE

I love motorcycles. I owned one many years ago and truly enjoyed it.

Once my children are grown I plan on buying another one.

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE POLICY?

Collision - in case it is damaged in an accident?
Comprehensive - in case it is stolen?

NO - it is MEDICAL.

Too few motorcycle policy owners consider the importance of medical coverage when insuring a bike. The likelyhood of injury during a motorcycle accident is sky high.

Medical coverage is an absolute requirement on any motorcycle policy. Find out today if your policy has medical and find out how much. I would recommend buying a very high medical limit.

For an insurance quote, visit my website at: Car Insurance Phoenix OR
Arizona Auto Insurance
Arizona Auto Insurance Quote
Remember, we insure ALL of Arizona.

OR call (480) 659-0229

No comments: